Monday, April 18, 2011

Twitter Here I Come!

Over the last few months, I have come to realize that if I want to stay in the game in the writing world, I need to develop some social skills - social media skills that is! Hence, my reasons for creating this blog that you are reading.

My new social venture is getting acquainted with Twitter. Like this blog, I am not quite certain what I will 'tweet' (boy, I hate that word!) but I am hopeful that it will come together at some point and I will discover a reason for all this blogging and tweeting. I have come a long way since last year when I could not remember the name of the website and kept referring to it as Tweeter instead of Twitter. Now, I have it all figured out, you create a twitter account and post daily tweets for your followers to read. Not sure why anyone would care what I am doing at any given moment; my life is not that interesting - quite boring actually!

So bear with me, as I muddle through the schematics of twitter, learn about hash tags, figure out how to post a tweet via my cell phone, learn how to entice people to follow me and discover that at some point, I will be rewarded for mastering Blogspot and Twitter.

In the meantime, follow my tweets at Twitter.com. You can find me at: @latenitewriter.

No comments:

Post a Comment